YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO’S INTERESTS FOCUS ON YOUR PERFORMANCE TODAY – NOT YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS TOMORROW
We support the planning of your career.
Exceptional leaders are constantly under pressure and have extensive responsibilities. Carrying out their duties successfully is time-consuming. There is no time to focus on themselves as all efforts and expectations of the people surrounding them (management teams, boards, investors) are geared towards the company’s success, whereas Somerton provides an informed and confidential framework to discuss future career moves.
- ARTICULATING YOUR GOALS
We will work with you to define long-term personal and professional success.
- What constitutes professional fulfillment for you?
- Where, and how, do you really want to work?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR SKILLS
- We will develop an initial sketch of your skills and track record.
- We test this track record with peers, investors, colleagues and business partners.
- We share the findings of this research with you.
- We use the finding to strengthen your personal sales pitch.
- REALISING YOUR CAPABILITIES
Exceptional leaders are not homogeneous. Some have extraordinary industry expertise; others are highly capable at bringing out the best in any organisation.
Some are energised by crisis; others are a steady pair of hands for long-term growth.
Somerton helps clients understand how they are perceived, define their skills and capabilities, and to learn where they could be best applied in the future.
- DEFINING SUCCESS
- We will identify and develop a structured list of goals, the delivery of which will be defined as a “success”.
- We will examine these goals and set them against areas of possible future opportunity.
- We will agree with you the appropriate timeframe for these goals.
- FOCUSSING YOUR EFFORTS
- We will develop an extensive list of areas in which your goals, capabilities and opportunities overlap.
- We will narrow this down in discussion with you to ensure that we focus our efforts appropriately.